Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gifts for the Pups

Bowtie Collar, Pecan Pie Puppies

Tin Cloth Collapsible Dog Bowl, Filson

AKC Plush Mallard Toy, Petco

Deep Dish Dog Bed, Orvis

Buddy Biscuits, Petco

Needlepoint Collars, Tucker Blair

Blue Crab Dog Bowl, Paws

Barbour Quilted Dog Coat, Orvis
This coat is on Otho's list...he has wanted a Barbour for quite some time now and he is very excited about matching his parents when they go on walks.

Musher's Secret, Amazon

For the dog that has everything...a personalized Goyard Collar.

The Goyard Dog Bowl
Leave it to the Queen of Cashmere to snap these pictures in the Goyard Boutique in Paris.

Growing up we had a westie named Buffy. She could never wait for us to come downstairs before she started unwrapping gifts...we soon learned that nothing could be stored under the tree. Christmas was by far her favorite holiday. Buffy, your spirit lives on in our hearts. I am sure there will be a lot of wagging tails come Christmas morning. xx

12 comments:

Sue said...

A Pup is on my wish list for Christmas. If my wish comes true I will be back for accessory ideas....Cute, cute, cute.

Reggie Darling said...

I must get the Barbour for our beloved Pompey! Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I wasn't aware they made one. Merry Christmas. Reggie

Summer is a Verb said...

I actually like the Filson bowl better than the Goyard! XXOO

the pink prep said...

i love the seersucker bow tie!!!
my maltese, magnolia, is getting a pink fairisle sweater, a pink squeakie baby and apple-cinnamon bones!
i had a buffy growing up too, and like yours, she LOVED to get into things at the holidays. I remember she even had her own easter basket!!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Great post. I think my preppy puppy has half of what's on your list. He can't wait to put on his Pecan Pie Puppies Christmas collar next week. xo xo

ERB said...

I adore everything on this list!

Anonymous said...

I have wanted a puppy for years and years but being in college living in apartments that don't allow pets has hindered that. I am getting a golden retriever as soon as I graduate and buying him a Tucker Blair collar!

Kate said...

Chloe loves her Barbour that matches mine, and AKC toys are great!

ACH said...

This year for my future SIL & BIL, I put a bunch of preppy (and practical) puppy stuff into a LL Bean tote monogrammed with the pup's initials; it's their little travel "doggie bag!" I hope they like it!

KVP said...

The bowtie collar might be the cutest thing I have ever seen!! They have a blue tartan one that would be PERFECT for the holidays. Unfortunately, their site says the deadline was 12/7 for holiday delivery :(

That bed, needlepoint collar and bowl were all on my wish list for our pup. He got the bed and bowl...shhhhh!

j.mosby said...

My Jack Russell loves his Orvis bed! Thank God he didn't use at a chew toy!

Pigtown*Design said...

I got a great horse blanket coat for Connor from Dogma. It's a wee bit less expensive than Barbour. He actually looks like a Louis Vuitton bag in it!