Monday, March 29, 2010

Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things...

Champagne is hands down my drink of choice. I am crazy over handbags and very fond of clutches. This Lauren Merkin clutch is the perfect size and fits nicely in the palm your hand. By now, I am sure its quite evident that I have an obsession with blue and white porcelain.

This past weekend we were extremely busy and were constantly on the move. It was nice to have some downtime Sunday night to unwind and watch Julie & Julia. This movie combined JCW’s love of cooking and my love of blogging/eating. During the movie I assured him that I would never blog about a fight!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

I also adore blue and white pottery. Have you ever seen the blue and white Talavera from Mexico?

Kerry said...

I was just about to type up a post about my favorite things!! I loved Julie and Julia as well- it was such a great movie! Have a great Monday! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great post. I can't believe I STILL haven't seen J&J!! Glad you had a busy & fun weekend.

Rosie Campbell said...

Champagne and Julia and Juile! Great way to relax. Love the clutch.

QueenBeeSwain said...

love it all and a quiet Sunday is exactly the way I wrap up my week- a great movie and meal work wonders!

xoox

kHm

ACL said...

I loveeed Julie and Julia (the book was fabulous too!), it made me want to practise cooking :)

Pemberley said...

Ditto on all the things you love...especially the blue and white. Just did a post today on that very topic. Always love to check your blog, it's part of my morning ritual.

Summer is a Verb said...

Some of my favs too no surprise...in fact, I have that exact Merkin, Vueve Cliquot Rose is my supreme drinky pooh and I plan on taking my blue and white Ralph Lauren lamp to the grave with me...XXOO