Friday, March 26, 2010

Gearing Up For A Fundraiser

Before a big event I always try to get my nails done after I have finished almost everything that needed to be done...undoubtedly by the time I get home I am doing manicure damaging tasks.

My dress and shoes are eagerly awaiting a night of benevolence and merriment.

No party planning is complete without a trip to Party City. It's so easy to get derailed when you spy theme items and alluring pinatas.

Wish me smooth sailing for this evening's event!

12 comments:

Annie said...

Wishing you the best. Let us know how it goes and take pictures!

Kerry said...

Best of Luck!!! Have a great time! xoxo

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Have a great time! Please post a picture next week so we can you in your fabulous ensemble.

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Have fun!!! It's always fun to have an excuse for getting all dressed up and slipping out of the flats and into some high high heels!!!

Pink Champagne said...

Have a fabulous time dearie! How can you not in shoes like those? ;)

jewelry without jewels said...

Have a fab time!
What color polish did you pick?

xo,
E

Anastasia Schembri said...

Wishing you a fabulous time!!!!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hope you have a marvelous time and best of luck! I'm sure you looked like a million. Enjoy your weekend sweetheart.

QueenBeeSwain said...

can't wait to hear how it all went and clearly you were the best dressed philanthropist of the evening!

xoox

kHm

Jojo said...

Hope you had a wonderful event. Manicure time is my favorite time of the week and because of spring cleaning, I skipped this week. There is something so special about those final touches.

Jeannie said...

Hope the event went well!! I tagged you as a socialite in my latest post, check it out!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Ladies,

Thank you all for the sweet wishes...the event was a success! I went a raspberry Essie polish. xx