Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Smoothies

I can never get enough smoothies. JCW and myself are Jamba Juice junkies but unfortunately there aren't any in Baltimore so the next best thing is Smoothie King.

I decided to go with a trim down smoothie...I need all the help I can get in the midst of spring. I ordered my sister's favorite selection...the Angel Food smoothie which is Strawberries, Bananas, Soy Protein, Non-Fat Milk, Vanilla, Turbinado, Honey.

I was impressed that Smoothie King even has their own Lip Balm.

The first weekend in spring was absolutely gorgeous and the smoothies hit the spot.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Hello!! I tagged you on my blog. You've been crowned a socialite. xoxo

Staley Mc said...

Mmm I love smoothies these all sound so yummy!

Kerry said...

Those sound so delicious- now I want a smoothie! Have a great Monday! xoxo

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

An ANGEL FOOD smoothie??? Oh girly, you have me totally needing a run to Smoothie King! Hope you had a wonderful (WARM!!!!!) weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello Erin! I just mentioned you in my blog :) Wendy

Glitterista said...

Haha! Looks like I'm not the first to tag you as a socialite! :)