Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Hug Pretzels

The first time I saw this crafty pretzel and chocolate concoction was when Ms. Queen Bee Swain made them around the holidays. Seeing as I am a lover of salty and sweet, I planned on eventually making these little treats.

Ingredients
Hershey's Hugs or Kisses
Pretzel Rings, Wheels, or Snaps
M&M's

On a baking sheet, place the Hugs on top of the pretzels. Bake for 3 minutes at 200 degrees. After they come out of the oven place an M&M in the center equally smooshing down the gooey chocolate.

Place them in the fridge.

Once the chocolate has hardened... serve and enjoy.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! xx

13 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Well done sweetie!!!! Happy St. Patty's Day! :) Those look AMAZING!!!

Annie said...

Those look awesome!!! I am going to make those for Easter with the pastel m&m's. Thank you for the recipe! And PS - love your blue and white platter. I know you mentioned you liked my lamp (it has Maryland written on the front of it - thought you'd think that was fun). I also have this cute blue and white bowl with a crab in the bottom of it. I need to take a picture and email it to you. Ha! Love bonding over blue and white!

Staley Mc said...

Such a cute idea! I love pretzels and hugs and the green m&m is a perfect touch!

Pink Champagne said...

So pretty and delish! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

JMW said...

What an adorable treat! I must try this.

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Since reading QBS's post about these around Christmas I have been on the hunt for round pretzels. I swear they are no where to be found in the Northeast!! These look adorable and tres festive!!!

Christina's Hearts said...

This looks so yummy! Thanks for visiting...I'm following you too!
www.christinahearts.blogspot.com

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

yum! i love those at xmas--what a great idea to bring them out for st. patty's day. have Good one!

QueenBeeSwain said...

these look INCREDIBLE! great work girl!

kHm

Anonymous said...

these look too cute to eat!! love this!!

The Mrs. said...

Fabulous! they are so cute!

The Plush Pad/The Adorned Life said...

These look good :)...I think I'll make a batch. Thanks for sharing. I'll definetly be following your blog.

xo Jenelle
theadornedlife.blogspot.com
theplushpad.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

good;)