Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gear Up For Spring

Party Shirt, Vineyard Vines
Wearing this shirt is sure to bring a good time.

Bucket Bag, JPK Handbags
The gold hardware on this bag makes for such a sharp look.

Gilchrist Shirt Dress, J. McLaughlin
This dress is perfect for spring steeplechase races.

Hoof Pick Belt, Austin Jeffers
This belt could also come in handy at a horserace...in case there is a need for any emergency grooming. I must confess that I thoroughly enjoyed cleaning horse hooves during my riding days.

Mystique Coral Sandal, Sandal World
These are a great way to display your freshly manicured toes after hiding them all winter.

"Audrey" Drop Earrings, Meg Carter Designs
A turquoise accessory goes a long way.

LeSportsac Case, Lilly Pulitzer
This is a top contender for a new epipen case.

Special thanks to MBM at The Preppy Apron for the Beautiful Blog Award! xx

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love everything you have listed! I've been obsessing over that J. Mclaughlin dress, it must make its way into my closet this spring!

Pemberley said...

Thanks for this post!! I love the handbag and will order one for spring - I think I'll go with pink. And who knew there was a website called sandal world?!! Love it. Great post.

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Such great picks!!! I had to get that JM dress after seeing it a few weeks back, so perfect for race season!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

So ready for sandal weather!!

Pink Champagne said...

Just found your blog and adore it (and ADORE your Spring picks)!

Sally said...

I love everything! My favorites are the VV shirt and the JM dress in that cute horse print.

alanna said...

oh i looove that JM dress and that adorable belt!! great pics!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness, I need that JPK purse. Love all of your finds!